View Profile aspachi

65 w/ Responses

"Nice Job, it's Fantastic!"

Very Realistic sounding Instruments! Pretty Good menu Music, but it doesn't Loop as The Original does! This is a Pretty Nice Smash Bros. Tune to Listen to, but in My Opinion Music I wouldn't use it For the Super Smash Melee Music, because it's Lacking Epicness, and the Power of The Song isn't weak. What you did Was Beautify it, and That's a Compliment! Great Job!

"Damnit...This beats My Ability!"

Damn You! Your just a Teenager just Like me! And these Tracks are 20% Better than Mine! Seriously I'm in LOve with Chrono Trigger. One of the Best Rpg's out There. I really love How you Played that Piano, it's so Beautiful, though in Some Parts I think you were Playing the Notes a Bit to Harshly. The Stereo is Fine, I actually Like it! Fantastic Job Klace!

"Holy Shit!"

Damn, the Sound is Crystal Clear, you Have a Great Sterio System don't you? The Woodwind that was Leading on the Song is Beautiful, is That a Clarinet? It has a Pretty nice Emotional setting into it, I just love it! This is surely Going to be Used in my NaguraOnline Project, if you Want to Learn more about it. Private Message me, and I'll send you a Beta Version of NaguraOnline to you. See Ya!

"Well......Hmm......"

This song Needs a Bit more Power, The Strings are in the Right place Backing up the Main Instruments from Behind, nice Percussion! Well...I guess I could say I liked it.

Chronamut responds:

ya its rather bland isnt it..

"Make me Dance Baby!"

Listening to This song makes me Imagine of a Place called (Chocobo Island) really! It's very neat for Ripped-Up Song! Although I Prefer it Un-Ripped......Nice Job here!

Chronamut responds:

haha this song is soo immature of me XD

"Hurray!"

This is Obviously a Great 16-Bit song right Here! After all it's got all Them classical Sounding Rpg Instruments! A Nice Chaotic piece, I love it! I still see Crusher13 is Hanging on with me, how Much Further will he go?

he goes to page 2 I believe :P

I REALLY need to redo this song.. its hard tho - there are a lotta tempo variations in this song.. so I gotta wait till i can get cubase to work on vista.. and then use that to control tempo in reason..

-shawn-

"Better than The Other Versions."

This song has Found it's Element in The "High" Version, but are You sure this is From Legend of Dragoon? Never quite heard of a Song so Rap like in The Game when I played it. It's still quite Scratchy, which Really Disturbs me.

Chronamut responds:

yes - its the wingly song that plays - of course it is mixed up QUITE a lot - they play it in the cities where the winglies actually dwell.. like in their forest home and in their home in the desert :P

and ya it is scratchy - i think that is levels interfering with each other :P

"Wtf?"

Well it's SHIT to me, Grungy, and Hardcore is just.......Damn Emo's!!! Nothing really Specail about this song really.....Let's see How far Crusher13 will be Reviewing with me Lol.

crap indeed. :P

"Meh way Better, but....Haunting?"

Your Deep Male Choir is Scaring the Shit out of me Right now.....I didn't quite think Having such a Choir like that Was Necassery! The Woodwind's much Better than The Original Version, and Much more Tribalish/Jungly! Congratz, i'm just Sad I can't really Laugh at your Face anymore...(Chronamut Said: Thanks for the Review...You Bastard!) Unless there will be More? Good Job with this, off to The Next Review!

m'eh who knows :P

I like the evil choir hehe :P

"Now this is....Decent!"

Sounds Cheesy in my Ears, still Good. It's got that RPG Feeling in it! Though I thought the Woodwinds could be Better than what They were? If it's got to do With Crappy Fl Studio's 3 don't Mention the Woodwinds then! You've finnaly began to Play the Correct Notes well. This is quite Improvement!

Chronamut responds:

yaaa.. its kinda hard to fuck up this song.. and ya.. i think i started using fl studio 4 about this time..

thabnks for the review!

-shawn-

Rpg Making is my Current Occupation right now, I've been Working on my Final Destiny Project Recently just to Warm-Up for the Future. Turns out I'm coming Back to NewGrounds! Woot! ^_^ (June/13/2007) Also check out My Music!

24, Male