Wilderness Guardians Wilderness Guardians

"It was a Very Great Flash, emotional, and Epic."

I have one Complaint, you aren't The Creator of This Flash.

This Flash was Created by: Hislordship

His name should be Added on This list, he was The one who Came up, and created the Wilderness Gaurdians. The Art, and script was made by Hislordship though your name Stands upon this Flash.

I believe you Stole this flash for your Own, I suggest you give Credit to Hislordship, and put his name on This List...

Other than that I really liked the Story, it had some good emotion in There. The Graphics were Great, the Movie was quite Mature, and it was if it Were an Intro to a Movie.

I give some credit for the Buttons for Interactivity.

I took style down by 5 Points since Runescape wasn;'t based off Wars of evil Clans killing Helpless people in Villages, and the Fact that there was some Gore Involved in the Battle scene. I guess that was put in to Spice up the Story, and make it More Enjoyable! It worked well though!

I would say this Doesn't have any Humor at all, it was Actually Epic, and Sad. A well Done Flash!

I Hope to see a Series of This, the Story of The Wilderness Gaurdians isn't over yet...

VelvetDarkRocks responds:

I am His Lordship.
This is my Newgrounds account.
On Runescape, my username is His Lordship.

Chrono Trigger Unglued 01 Chrono Trigger Unglued 01

"That's some Funny Crap!"

Actually it's not Crap, that Was Fucking awsome! A Swearing Cat, and Mother that Doesn't seem to Respond to Chrono's Insults!?!? I Hope your Entire Unglued Series becomes a Part of the NewGrounds Series! Time to Check out the Other Episodes! Rated 5!

I saw Daddy kissing Santa I saw Daddy kissing Santa

"so funny!"

man dude, that was hell of a funny cartoon i luaghed and enjoyed it! nothing much i can say! and merry xmas :p

I EAT POOP I EAT POOP

i gotta admit...

that make me laugh i can't beilive i laughed why did i search the word poop anyways? i didn't really like it it was nasty i don't know why i even laughed!

The Rise of Crono The Rise of Crono

:wow!

it was incredible! the flexibility of the characters were fantastic and so was the fighting style! only problems were: the story didn't go with the flash. the speech phrases are too fast. and it didn't really make any sense how frog comes in and fights chrono and says your training is over then he hops out. but out of all of that i liked it! ^-^ thanks for using my audio!

Mario Television Mario Television

"wow that was pretty good and funny!"

that was completely funny and amazing how you already got more than 2k views in two days!?!?!?! most of the clips were just completely funny and some weren't making sense but it really gave me a LAUGH! thanks man for using my audio hope you make more flash, looking forward to them.

Wurmy responds:

Haha, glad you liked it! I might use your music in my next movie, if I like it XD Keep up the music!

-Wurmy1029

Clay Runescape Clay Runescape

"this could use some music"

making another flash? try out my music it could be of some help. this flash wasn't very good, pretty pointless but it was kind of funny cause it was stupid.

Runescape Skills: Parody Runescape Skills: Parody

wow i actually laughed!

for a first flash? wow that was amazingly funny and your facts are indeed correct about what you said. a needle on the ground that looks like a sword? well jagex makes objects visible to the players eyes so they can look and maybe pick it up. cuse what if i needed a needle and there was one on the ground but since needles are very tiny i couldn't see it. anyways well done flash on runescape: my username: warheart34 my password: hell no i ain't telling you. my combat lv is 75

Runescape 102 Runescape 102

"very explainable"

it explains very well why runescape is a very bad game in some ways. i love runescape though but your explanation of things does really have a point. people shouldn't rate 0 2's or 4's cause you made a flash about runescape's stupidness. but how it explains the game in some way. anyway runescape is a game and it's real fun to play it. plus its like the only game you can play without having to download or buy it. appreciate runescape and how it works for jagex staff is always making runescape better.

Mario Explains It All- #1 Mario Explains It All- #1

i liked it kinda he....

well well.....hehe.....the music was real comftorable but you didn't put much effort. it was fun going throughb your tutorial but noy like a i need it.