ACE BOARDER ACE BOARDER

"Alright..Umm..."

It's a Game, you Managed to Give Instruction on How to Play it, you Had a Character Selection, and their Was Music, but it wasn't right...

It was Basically the Loop of The Sme Mountain, once you've Reached the Finish Line the Reward was a Link to your Website. This is pretty much utterly Crap, I Rated it a 1, and you Get 3 Stars. At least you Made a Game! Most people such as Myself don't know Crap about Flash!

Bike Ride Bike Ride

"pretty neat game"

i find it at your age interesting at how great graphics you can make. keep up the good work. it wasn't neither fun or boring but i played it for the hell of it. great job with the menu and shit awsome =). and also check out my audio you might like em.

Tile-Based RPG Engine 0.9 Tile-Based RPG Engine 0.9

"here's my thought"

the rpg system that you have used on here is very poor quality but i can tell it's also a very good system for most rpg creating games are for personal use only and you can't submit them but this one must has some kind of commercial use too? there wasn't really any or good sounds on this game the game graphics were classical, it seemed only the main character had the good graphical looks. the battle scene.....well....you can't heal.....but you can actually see the 2 opponents fighting eachother by reaching to eachother. (wasn't to interesting about the battle though) and yes there was good intereactivity but whyen you walm around it's like he lags by pausing every step. it's a little funny when that slimeball attacks. my overall review= i liked how classic it was but it was incomplete and all you could do was kill and walk. i can'y say you suck cause anyone who knows how to usae flash and rpg has natural talent. good game but not a real good game.

Adventure! Adventure!

"i give honest reviews"

a very puzzling game indeed the graphics were well colorful and not blurry in anyway. the style of the game is okay and it's kind of puzzling sometimes. there wasn't any violence and sound wasn't real good. it sure was interactive but in overall score i didn't enjoy it too much. i wouldn't say you suck cause you can actually make a game and anyone with game or movie talent doesn't suck. well there's my review. hope you read this cause you made it 2 years ago.

Flash RPG Maker v0.1 Flash RPG Maker v0.1

sorry to tell you this.

you should have been done with this rpg maker and submitted it by now but guess what all you four authors it seems you have canceled creating your game. i tried linking your website but it doesn't exist no-more, the characters are limited and gay looking. there's only one type themed land. and no game testing at all. this wasn't a very good rpg creating game i did not enjoy at all. you said you'd bring us a full version of this but you never did. there's no sound, violence, humor in this at all so i give you a four. goodbye.....

Bullet Bill 2 Bullet Bill 2

woa holy hell!

i loved it! it was freaking hard anf fun! make more more more! also check out my audio you will luv it =p

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

"great game"

infact i liked it, wasnt too bad. plz make more =D

BotArena2 BotArena2

"wow that was bad-ass!" =D

i loved it! make your own robots and watch them go to war with bots. the only problem was that whenever i want to save it i click save it flashes a color. and when i want to play the game i saved it doesn't show i saved it. since i got a virus on my laptop the game keeps on shutting off on its own around level 4. since i can't save it i replay and replay it then i quit playing battling bots =/. but it was still a bad-ass game!

The Invasion of the Ha... The Invasion of the Ha...

that was fun!

it was okay, not my type of game i'd like to play but still wow you did an incredible job!

Make A Pumpkin! Make A Pumpkin!

hehe what can i say...?

i don't wanna blam this so i'll give this a 4/5 since you made a halloween dress up game. people shouldn't blam things cause they not related to what they like. anyway it was pretty good and keep animating ^_^